Monday 12 November 2012

NAMASTE!
 
 

 
Yoga of Awareness with Dr. Melissa West - Full Free Class.
 
I really enjoy the art of Yoga, but I find that I do not always have the time to attend classes during the day. These videos are great, because they are practical and thorough, it's like having a personal instructor, come to your home. FOR FREE! Well, almost.
 
One of the best qualities of Yoga, in my opinion is that it really does have an effect on the way in which we choose to see our bodies. It is a practise that I wish never to give up and it really does allow for one to reach a higher frequency of living. Simple, mundane tasks like walking up the stairs or sitting in a chair, become more focused. The all-round well-being of this form of exercise is untouchable and I am so happy to have fallen in love with Dr Melissa, who is a genius instructor, with a great sense of spirit.
 
I hope that you will enjoy these as much as I have.
 
Namaste, every day!
 
Best,
Khaleesi Ipel of the *UNIVERSE*
 
P.S. My fortune cookie says: 'Love begets love'
 

No comments:

Post a Comment