Thursday 19 September 2013

Braaaap!

A message from the GlassTableGirl: Ipeleng Motuba aka Khaleesi.
 
 

  
Brethren and Sistren... I and I is blessed by the light of Jah and Jah's saviours. As I embark on this journey I am inspired by the blessings that is upon me grace.

I and I shall never walk in fear, for all the beauty and all the love in the world is forever ignited within me soul. The love that I choose to live and the love I choose to have is the love I choose to give.

Never feel the shame that man has created in this world. Only I can judge what I can feel and only I can ensure that I shall always be free. It is told that the Revelations of Jah shall set us free. Until we come to recognise his faith in our being, we shall remain imprisoned by the tings that mean no matter to our lives.

 Let us be united in this ambitious truth we call life. Let us help each other to achieve them successes of our higher spirits.

Be one with the light, the love, the peace and most importantly...
Be one with self-fulfilled happiness!

One love! 
Khaleesi Ipeleng of the *UNIVERSE* x

P.S. "Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and its righteousness..."  - The Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment