Friday 2 May 2014

WE LOVE SCIENCE!

I was browsing through my Facebook news-feed this morning, when I came across one of those quizzes that people appear to be partaking in, of late. I usually steer clear of such indulgence; due to the idea that the answers relayed in such quizzes; defining one's character, are often generic in nature. They are usually quite similar to our horoscopes - which describe diverse human characteristics, in a way that most of the global population, can easily adhere to. 

Today, I felt different. My dear friend, Pheello Tsotsi, shared a quiz titled: "Which Periodic Element Are You". It is owing to the fact that I LOVE SCIENCE... I decided to roll with the punches and take on the Internet.

As I am growing into the woman that I hope to be, I am finding it more challenging; yet rewarding, to stay true to: my core values, sense of strong-will, free expression, my ability to love and my determination to succeed in fulfilling my purpose; in this lifetime and the ones to follow. The challenge is what keeps me going and the rewards are what allow me to keep the faith.

A lot of people have tried to express their concern to me, regarding my Iron intake. Due to the fact that I refuse to eat meat, I am often asked if my nutritional value is well-balanced. Well, I am so grateful to read something about myself that I relate to, from the depths of my heart. It seems as if I have all the Iron that I need :)

You Are
Iron
You take your time and make sure things are done right. You hate to make mistakes, no matter how big or small. You choose your words carefully to make sure you communicate effectively. You always get your point across. You aren't afraid of adventure but you don't seek it out. You would rather tend to your own garden. You pride yourself on being detail oriented. You never forget about anyone or anything.


Have a good time of your life and always remember that: Love is you.

Best,
Khaleesi x

P,S. Strength is within me. Patience is beside me. Love is all encompassing of my yearning to grow. - Ipeleng Motuba.

No comments:

Post a Comment