Monday 18 August 2014

KEEP EATING... WELL!

One of the reasons why I love travelling, is because of all the great food that I am allowed to explore across the world. It is so important to experience as much of different environment as possible and considering my line of work, I am always keen to try out new restaurants, local street food and other-such indulgences of different nations. Sometime, a week or so ago, I was privileged to meet a beautiful woman from Rotterdam, in the Netherlands, named Yootha



"It was love, at firrrrrst sight."

Thanks to a common friend, we were set up on what appears to be the only 'blind date' that I have ever enjoyed... Not that I have been on many, because 'only playas go on blind dates' ;)

With that said, I was so excited to meet this great spirit and she happened to introduce me to one of the best luncheon spots that I have ever been to:

'Bagel Bakery and Burgers', 
is a quaint restaurant, situated on the most popular, 'Witte De WithStraat'. This is the contemporary hub of the city; as the street is filled with a romantic atmosphere and happy individuals who are excited to be a part of life's process.


When last did you see a bagel dressed so well?



This is a home-made bagel with: hummus, roasted: baby marrows, aubergine, peppers and tomato; topped with fresh onion, herbs and a drizzle of: olive oil and balsamic vinegar.

What a dream meal!

Met vriendelijke groete,
Khaleesi Ipeleng x

P.S. Food is life... Life is Food!

No comments:

Post a Comment