Monday 28 September 2015

Loveless Hurt.

I am hurt, because those who love are proving to be incapable.
I am hurt, because those who taught me to love have become enslaved by the power of deceit.
I choose not to hurt because they are the ones who allowed for me to become strong and
with that I am free of the inhibitions of guilt.

With that I am free of the despair that leaves me darkened in the presence of their souls.
I am here for eternity for I know now what I did not know before,
In the words of my heart, I choose to soar high and
to the ones that choose to hurt me, I choose to leave behind.

The hurt within the disconnect will forever remain unashamed,
For the hurt that you have brought into my soul is no longer the cause or blame.
Of the way, in which I choose to be.
No longer a part of your soul
And when the time comes that you reflect on your conduct,
Your time will be of mold.


Bon Lundi mes amis
Khaleesi x

P.S. "One day, the people that did not believe in you will tell everyone how they met you." - Johnny Depp.

No comments:

Post a Comment