Saturday 23 July 2016

PART 3

The Weak of Rock Bottom...

I closed my heart, for the fear of not loving me.
I closed my eyes for the love of being unseen.
When I closed my soul, it began to shatter.
I have yet to be told why.
What I thought of my world and the light in which you shone.
I will always remember the days.

I spend some of them in wonder of what you would be.
Beside me, My eyes
Inside out of yours.
To be close to you and feel you
Hold you in my soul. The window to my life's treasures.
A forceful nature of my grounding sense. The renewed light, within I reside.
The amused, from whom I wish to be forlorn.
When you are again in my presence, again and again we shall exchange in reward

Of each other.

Of our darkness
Our light.
Of our sorrow

Of ambitious love.
Of faith
Of gratitude

For the grace of power in its element
My power
Our power
Forever, to Thee.

Khaleesi of the *Universe* x

P.S. "What I like are things that are different every time" - Andy Warhol

No comments:

Post a Comment