Monday 7 November 2011

UNTITLED


I hear a silence within me, I feel the noise of my pain
I look to the world, I see insanity. Or is it sanity.
My eyes close, my spirit lies manumit.
I look into the darkness to find the illumination.

I soar. I can taste it; the air on my lips.
I hear a voice. It sings in tune
With the drum of my ear. I listen
to the people. The people of the land
Where pollution is the only consistency
Of minds and minds alike.
Tainted love is tainted joy endured by tainted people
Envied by loveless beings
Craved by addicts.

I throw myself over the precipice
To be caught only by my sanity
Or is it insanity
To dance in a new dimension without
Realisation
To hum in an off key without
Purpose
To rock the water
Back and forth until the flow is that of my tears
All forlorn. I need to be.
Release. Me. Please.
Let my eyes foresee.

My heart to love. My soul to tell.


Bisous tous les jours
Queen Ipel of the *Universe*/GlassTableGirl x

P.S. On verra demain! (Tomorrow, we will see)


No comments:

Post a Comment