Monday 23 January 2012

Blue MONdane


Hola chicos!


I'm not quite sure what it is about the second day of the week (Monday)? I have decided that this day is actually one of  my lesser favourite of the week. I find myself constantly at battlefields with the idea of even waking up.

Today has had me thinking about the way in which we relate to the ideas of time. I believe that if mankind did not invent the concept of time, then we would not be subjected to the conditioned thinking of, 'Oh crap, it's Monday'.

Some people cannot relate to some of my analogies and I'm sure this one is no different. I strongly believe that if there were no concept of time, then the pressures of this world would be much less than they are today. I am almost certain that there too, would be more peace around us. People would not constantly be stressed by the continuous restrictions of time?

Let us consider the simple example of education. Why is there so much pressure on the age at which one finishes or starts school? Is it not the importance of knowledge which counts at the end of a hard day's work? Imagine a 35 year old man, who is in Grade 8... Would it be the worst thing in the world if there were no idea of knowing that he is 'too old' for his level? I have seen many a champion succeed 'out of their time' and I have seen many a champion beat the system in completing a qualification on par with the standards of society. At the end of it all, what does it matter and who is the truest of champions out of the two. The one who wants to conquer the time-line of education or the one who is in it for its sole purpose of enrichment...

Would we know what it is to be late... Would couples fight about the time in which they were supposed to meet... Would children feel inferior to those who are 'ahead' of them in life?

Does the person who reaches the finish line first, lead a better life? Or are they merely more highly congratulated by their community?

I think that if there were no concept of time, we would be more in tune with nature. Imagine a world where your time is dependant on the rising and setting of the sun... By the shifting of the moon's position... By the level of the ocean's soul? I can imagine nothing better today. SERENITY!

So many people feel imprisoned by the hours of the working day and you will find that a lot of them are least productive between the hours of 11h00 and 15h45.. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but this is based on my personal observation of my friends and acquaintances. In my opinion, this is because people have different optimal levels of operation. Why do the hours of the corporate world not start from 13h00 until 21h00. Would YOU be happier?

Anyway, with that thought expressed, I would like to know your opinion. Please feel free to post a comment or email your feedback to queenipel@gmail.com.

In the interim, never allow your time to be dictated by others. Especially if it depreciates your soul's happiness.


Bisous tous les jours,
Queen Ipel of the *UNIVERSE/ GlassTableGirl x

P.S. The happiest live longest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment