Monday 11 June 2012

I WANT YOU



'I know you're a little nervous/I know you really want this...'


Wow... I heard this song for the first time last year. I was staying at a house in Cape Town with a couple of friends. Oh did we dance in the bedroom, in the kitchen, in the other bedroom! We danced and sang like it was the last time we would ever hear music Well... This is my recollection of that moment, I may be slightly hyperbolic in the description of that day. Stephanie O'Conner has introduced me to a lot of Erykah Badu songs that I cannot believe I have never heard. I would love to go and see her live with Stephie... It would be the best ever! I just love this song! No matter what mood I'm in, it uplifts my soul! What an artist. Cheers to Ms. Badoula :)

If you are suffering from Monday Blues today... ROCK OUT TO THIS IN YOUR ROOM! It'll change your day completely. Do not say that I never gave you advice in life!

Bisous tous les jours!
Khaleesi Ipeleng of the *UNIVERSE*/GlassTableGirl x

P.S.

THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO A VERY SPECIAL LADY, WHO WAS A PART OF THAT SPECIAL SUMMER DAY... 

Raedawn Johnson... Happy Birthday Freka x 


No comments:

Post a Comment