Wednesday 17 October 2012

'Champagne for the pain, W**d for the low!'
 
 
 

My Ousi, my other, Matlali Ntswaki Aprile :) She's down with G.O.D. now.
Robala ka khotso, My Sweety (March 22nd 1958 - The Next Life)
I am thankful to be blessed with yet another Guardian Soul. The feeling of perseverance is within me, more so than ever before. Thank you pachamama for the strengthened pain within my heart. Thank you for the protection of those gone before me. I will forever be in love, in pursuit and I will always feel with the abundance of my soul. I wish to confer this energy onto those who choose not to be within themselves. I wish for a better day to come at the break of every dawn.
Forever mine, forever and a day.

Bismillah al rahman al rahim (In the Name of God, most gracious, most compassionate)



READ!

I believe that the system of education went on a negative tangent, when they changed the names of the classes from Standards to Grades. When I consider this in light of the subconscious of our nation, I come to the conclusion that scholars and students alike are no longer being challenged to maintain a certain standard of their success on a collective basis. I believe that we are now living in a society whereby students are being Graded against the pressures of individual success. Why do we not strive to provide for united form of educating ourselves, in a way in which we can propel each other to maintain a standard of collective success. The educators do not teach us about the losses we may suffer or the heartache that we may feel in this world and that is one of the most fundamental characteristics of education. Instead, we are submissive to a system of no direction and conditioned to believe that we are the educational robots that must conform to a certain mind-set and the 'norms' of society. There is no personal touch, when it comes to education. In my eyes, the personal touch is what pushes us to exist above our conformists. If we as a nation can approach life in a more personal manner, where everybody feels the need to engage in the human connection, then maybe it will allow for the concurrency of our soul's existence.
 
- Just a thought...
I do not know if it makes sense... Perhaps, In My Mind.
 
 
Bisous tous les jours
Khaleesi Ipel of the *Universe*/ GlassTableGirl x
 
P.S. I AM SUPERWOMAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment