Wednesday 20 February 2013

AWEH-NESS!
 
I feel so privileged to be a part of a community, that allows me to feel free in my existence. The other day, I received a set of knives... My first set of knives :) HOW FRICKEN AWESOME!
I know what you are thinking, 'why is she so excited about knives'... The answer is simple, it is because I am on the road to becoming a very successful International Culinary Artist and knives to a chef are like scalpels to a surgeon; they are essential. I am thrilled to get chopping and even more-so to make some Chop Suey ;)
 
 

 
They are quite mooi (nice) hey?
 
I decided to feature a dish of mine in this photo because, in Khaleesi's Kitchen, we love to spice things up hanyane (a little bit).


I made myself some grilled salmon, topped with lemon, ginger and onion - served with a mozarella side salad and some fresh avocado slices.
 




Bais et bonne nuit mes amis,
Khaleesi Ipel of the *UNIVERSE*/ GlassTableGirl x
 

P.S. Keep on eating and never give up on the good times!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment