Monday 4 February 2013

 
 
 
Khaleesi's Treats
 
 
 
 
1 x Tuna and Atchaar Salad: 
Raw onions (julienne), fresh Rosa tomatoes, quartered cucumber, fresh tuna, a table spoon of atchaar, a table spoon of mayonnaise, some balsamic vinegar and crushed provitas. Add black pepper and salt to taste as well as a squeeze or two of lemon juice (optional)
 
 
 
I sometimes feel annoyed when I order a salad and it comes with croutons that are so crunchy, that it hurts to eat them. This generally leaves me feeling unsatisfied with the meal and fed up that I went out and ordered a salad in the first place. So I decided to incorporate some crushed Provita crackers into my salad for that CRUNCH FACTOR! In this first edition of 'Khaleesi's Treats' I have combined some of my favourite snacks and produced a salad that put me straight to sleep this afternoon :) If you think I have a great life, you are 100 percent RIGHT!
 
Stay alive!
 
Best Love,
Khaleesi Ipel of the *Universe*/ GlassTableGirl x
 
P.S. TEAM SUMMER BODY FOR LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment