Tuesday 13 March 2012


Click on the above link to view video.
Hijacked from   -    www.bbcicecream/blog

IMAGINE GETTING MARRIED HERE!


As a child, I always loved learning about the planets AND the stars AND the sun AND the moon... Basically, I am a child of the Universe. It has always been a secret dream of mine to go to space (not so secret anymore). I plan to do so before I turn 30... COS IT'S DOWNHILL FROM THERE... Ha ha ha... Just kidding! I will not place any time-constraints (we hate these) on my vacation to our outer worlds, but the day I go, TRUST ME, I'll let you know.


Bisous toujours,
Queen Ipel of the *UNIVERSE*/ GlassTableGirl x

P.S. 'She's the kinda girl you wanna marry/Scientists say that she's the second SUNSHINE!' - Robin Thicke: Wanna Love You Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment