Friday 16 March 2012

My Inspiration


LIFE IS A BEAUTIFUL TREAT!

One minute you meet a man, at a bar and the next minute he has become one of the greatest sources of inspiration that one could ask for. I found this in my dear friend, Orrin Klopper (CEO of NETSURIT). Orrin is one of the most amazing people in the Universe.

His charismatic charm and willing ability to create happiness for others is one of the things which I have grown to love about him most. It doesn't hurt that he's good looking too (I love having good-looking friends...) I have never thought of befriending a KES boy, because they are slightly alternative to the other boys that we were conditioned to interact with, but through the grace of all the Gods out there, the energies of the Universe brought us together and I could not wish for anything less than what I have grown to learn about this amazing spirit.

Orrin not only touches my life, but he brings out the spark in everyone that he interacts with and this is ME TELLING YOU FROM FIRST-HAND EXPERIENCE.

He is a true gem and his story is definitely one for the books.

Thanks Orri.. You are the BOMB-DIG!





Muchos Love,
Queen Ipel of the *UNIVERSE*/ GlassTableGirl x

P.S. Care for one another!

No comments:

Post a Comment