Friday 22 March 2013

Life As A Lover.
  
 
Today is one of the most beautiful days of my life. I feel a new sense of pride within myself and only the Universe knows why. Perhaps it is because I am genuinely happy. I have always enjoyed the finer aspects of life such as: greetings, hugs, laughter, love and excitement... Today I feel as if I am fully immersed in my soul and there is no other way that I would rather choose to live. In fact, ever since the day that I decide to administer my negative emotions and filter them out of my system, my life has become more peaceful and less distracted by menial experiences; although I have learnt a great deal from every experience of negative or positive enlightenment. At the end of the day, enlightenment can only serve us in a positive manner right? If we choose to learn, I guess...
  
 
To realise that all of my dreams are coming true, is slightly overwhelming. It feels as overwhelming as meeting 'The One', in some respects, because: something you love, with all your heart, is flying in its fruition for the greater benefit of your soul's worth. There are some days that I am still shocked at the fact that I wake up at 05h00, without any quams and I feel excited about my day ahead. In an Interview I watched a few years ago on VH1, Pharrell Williams quoted Chinese Teacher and Philosopher, Konfuzius (Confucius) in saying : 'If you do something that you really love, you will never work a day in your life.' I always understood the expression and I have always believed myself to be a lover of life in that I have mostly done the things that I love to do; from a very young age.
  
 
Essentially whether or not you want to, I believe that every one of us should try to experience an elevated form of living:
 
  
'Always Be Thy Higher Self' - Melissa Flerangile. If everybody did exactly what the want to as opposed to what they have to, I believe that there would be world peace. It is up to you to push yourself in the direction that you choose. I must admit that there are few better feelings than waking up and loving what you do, every day. Like I said, it is like waking up next to the love of your life, forever. Some people might argue my viewpoint in saying that if we all did what we wanted to, then we would be living in a global state of anarchy. Well, we are all entitled to our basic human rights; as we are all free to provoke original thought.
 
 
We need aspire to live within our dreams, in this life and the ones to follow. In all aspects of our beings, we should allow ourselves the privilege of knowing and acquiring that which we know we deserve. It is so easy to be blinded by the darkness of external influences and the 'standards' of societal organisations, because we become afraid to take the steps towards building our dream lives; hence, we rather settle for a life that we have been conditioned to enjoy. From a happy person's perspective, it is much easier to lead a life of utter joy... A dream life.
 
 
Bon Vendredi - Happy Friday,
Khaleesi x
 
 
P.S. 'If what one finds is made of pure matter, it will never spoil. And one can always come back. If what you had found was only a moment of light, like the explosion of a star, you would find nothing on your return.'
- Paulo Coelho

No comments:

Post a Comment