Saturday 25 May 2013

EASTERN BAZAAR!
 
This evening, I was tempted to go out and PARTY, after experiencing: what turned out to be a very long day. I was so excited to catch up with some old mates and have a few pints to cheers to the celebration of life.
 
Alas, I decided that it would be best to hop in the shower and freshen up. I was thoroughly enjoying the balmy mist that filled the corners of my bathroom. Leisurely, I soothed my soul in the depth of the tempered moisture against my skin. All of a sudden, my second best friend, HUNGER, decided to come and join the party and it was in this moment that I decided that: The only saving grace of today's intensity is that of cooking a delicious meal for one. The only party that I wanted to enjoy, was the one in my mouth.

I realise now, more than ever before that: The Blessings are difficult to come by, yet simple to create.
 
I tried my hand at preparing some home-made Indian flatbread, served with a hot vegetable curry and...
 
TA-DAAAAA!

Topped with some sunflower seeds... WE LOVE SUNFLOWER SEEDS, INDEED!

Guten Appetit und 'Vorsprung Ze Germs' - Enjoy the meal and 'GO THE GERMANS'! :)

One day, I shall attend a UEFA Champions League match!

Gute Nacht Mein freunden! - Good Night my friends!

Khaleesi Ipeleng/ GlassTableGirl x

P.S. Think with your heart, see through your mind and feel with your eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment