Monday 28 September 2015

DINNER TIME!

One of the most daunting ideas about being a chef is maintaining the balance between great food production and great presentation of such food production.

I am happy that my journey started out at such a high level and I feel privileged to have trained under the stringent guidance of my all-round inspiration known as David Higgs

Every time I think about my career choices and expectations of my self-preservation, my mind travels to moments spent with Chef David and the ways in which he would aim to push me. I often reminisce on his strong will and think about the ways in which he would analyse my career going forward. To me, this is power. This is the kind of excellence that I strive to achieve and I salute him and his team of successors for their contribution towards my becoming the best culinary artist to ever exist.




Seared salmon served with artichoke hearts (prepared in a napoletana sauce) and some steamed 
vegetables.

Best,
Khaleesi Ipel of the *UNIVERSE*

P.S. Life is always more exciting when you believe in the things that others do not. - Ipeleng Motuba.


No comments:

Post a Comment