Wednesday 17 July 2013

 
DAY 7
 
'If it's love flowing freely, I'm ready! If the waters can redeem me, I'm ready!'
 

 
Today I would like to give thanks to Allah for giving the strength to complete week 1 of this Ramadan cycle. I have tried to fast during the Ramadan period before, but this time I am feeling much stronger in my will. I am more alive in my existence than ever before and it is thanks to the many Gods that protect my soul, that I am able to steer forth in my journey.
 
I would also love to give thanks to my many Muslim friends for being my pillars of strength and learning during this time. Faith is my religion and faith is what I have. In myself, in humanity, from this life to the next.
 
Today is dedicated to the ideals of love, life and ever-lasting happiness!
 
 
In the name of The Prophet Muhammed, The Word of Allah and the Heavens Above.
 
Best Love,
Khaleesi of the *Universe*
 
P.S. 'If not now, then when?' - Tracy Chapman
 

No comments:

Post a Comment