Sunday 21 July 2013

RUB-A-DUB-DUB! 
 
 
My sister Rori Motuba made me this delicious, well-balanced meal circa. 2012 :)
 
 
A lot of people often think that I am crazy for being a non-meat eater. It was not until recently that I decided to stop eating chicken and pork. I have never really enjoyed eating red meat, because it makes my body feel weird, but my dad forbade me from becoming a vegetarian when I was a child; as he said that I needed to take in all the required nutrients necessary for stimulated growth. So since I was twelve or so, my body has primarily taken in the delicious tastes of chicken, pork chops, pork ribs (If you eat beef ribs, then I suggest you switch to pork, because they are so much better) and what used to be my favourite, BACON!
 
I found myself eating roast chicken and/or some form of pork almost every day and towards the end of 2012, I started to feel my body rejecting both chicken and pork. This made me a little sad, because when you have been in love for over a decade, it is difficult to let go.
 
One thing that I can tell you is that there are few better smells than that of a chicken being roasted to its perfection. If there is any form of meat that I seldom crave, it is definitely lamb chops and/or A WHOLE BABY CHICKEN!
 
I do not choose to eat fish only (even this is becoming slightly redundant), because of religious purposes or any other emotional reasons. I choose to do so, because it is what I enjoy, and life is about enjoyment. My body is my temple and I shall serve it wholly. What my body wants, my body gets; whether it be food, love or pure blessings. Look after yourself, the force of the Universe is there to guide you, use it!
 
You are the master of your inner-happiness, so create it wholly.
 
Best Love and Happy Sunday Funday.
 
Khaleesi x
 
P.S. "May my tears run just as far, that my love might never know that one day I cried for him..."
- Paulo Coelho


No comments:

Post a Comment