Friday 2 August 2013

HOME-MADE GOODNESS!
 
 
 
Some home-made beef fillet, parmesan and parsley ravioli pasta-pockets; served in a stewed consomme with some poached medallions, topped with an array of exotic wild mushrooms.
 
 
This week has been one filled with patience and understanding. Even though I choose not to eat meat, I am not one of those chefs who will stop myself from tasting it. I believe that the best chefs will try anything at least once and just because I put it in my mouth, it does not mean that I swallow it ;)
 
With that said, I must say that this meal will inspire meat-lovers to eat at home. There is no better feeling than knowing that you created an entire meal for you and/or your loved ones from scratch. It works out to be cheaper, healthier and it is always made with love.
 
 
Be Good Out There!
 
Best,
Khaleesi x
 
P.S. Keep Eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment