Tuesday 13 August 2013

TALKIN' 'BOUT A REVOLUTION!
 
 
MES AMIS! I feel so lucky and I know that I have always been privileged in the sense of luck, but this time, the Universe is really opening up in ways that I always imagined to be possible. A month or so ago, my Soul-Sister and founding member of The Keep Eating Organisation was awarded the selection of being an Ambassador for Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution. She is now the honorary Ambassador for the brand and is in charge of manifesting its worth in the Gauteng region of South Africa.
 
 
Blossom is one of those amazing spirits who reminds me of who I am and where we come from. To be able to feel inspired by her, whether she be near or far is a blessing that many people find surprising. Whenever we tell people, that we have been in each others lives since 1994, they immediately tell us how lucky we are, because friendships "don't last that long"... We say NEIN, they actually do and heres to another 19 years and counting :)
 
The point of my writing today is to thank my Blossom for applying for such a position because had she not:
1. She would have never been seleceted (AND SHE IS OH SO WORTHY OF SUCH A SELECTION) and
2. She would have not recommended that I apply to become an Ambassador too.
 
Last week, I was given the opportunity to apply for the position of becoming an Ambassador for the Food Revolution; upon the suggestin of my friend. I thought to myself, what are the chances that we would both be selected to uphold this amazing position on planet earth.
 
 
WELL... As I said in my earlier statements, WE ARE FRICKEN LUCKY BECAUSE:
 
You are now looking at the Ambassadors for,
Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution in, Gauteng, South Africa :)
 
 
BOOMSHAKALAKA!
 
 
Have the BEST DAY EVER!
 
Love,
Khaleesi x
 
P.S. Do not be afraid to outshine yourself.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment