Friday 2 August 2013

NOTES TO MYSELF :)
 
 
I was looking through my journal this morning, when I came across some letters that I have written to myself over the past year or two. I am not the biggest fan of the 'Dear Diary' lifestyle, because when I was a teenager, during the peak of my adventures, I wrote some extreme words about my mother and she one day read these words and responded by writing a note back to me, on the next page...
What a legend!
 
 It was on that day that I understood that 1. Parents will always look through your belongings, because that is what they do and 2. Never to leave private belongings at the disposal of the people around you, because that is just asking for 'trouble' even if your item of choice reads "Do not read this... Personal Diary of Ipeleng Motuba". Curious discovery is a part of human nature and any 'normal person' would secretly read the diary in question, but only the brave will leave a response inside.
 
So I generally keep my journal to jot down any interesting thoughts that I think I may forget (mainly during my travels) and to make records of the tasks that I have completed or have yet to complete. I also tend to write down any quotes that I come across and I have to sometimes remind myself to pray, breathe and smile.
 
I wrote this to myself on November the 15th 2012 and I would like to share it with you all - in the aims of inspiring you to feel the same way about pursuing the ultimate form of your existence:
 
'Do not be afraid to outshine yourself. Physicality is enhanced by intelligence, strength, health and power. Do not give up on yourself, for that would be a greater heart-break than any other which you have come to experience. Persevere in your existence, Goddess-Child and do not be afraid to flourish beyond your capabilities.'
 
HAPPY FRIDAY TO YOU ALL!
 
Best,
Khaleesi x
 
P.S. "I can do better, than make love to you. Better than make you scream my name." - Robin Thicke. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment