Tuesday 14 January 2014


PLAYTIME IS THE BEST TIME!



This is one of the best festivals that I have ever been to. If you happen to be in Tofo, Mozambique, over one of the festive seasons... You should definitely check out the Oceanfest, which takes place over the New Year period, every December: At Fatimas. This festival gave me life. 

One of the beauties in travel is the many connections that you are able to make, given yourself the opportunity to indulge. A few years ago, I travelled to this very space with a few friends of mine and I recently arrived back from ROUND TWO! of what happens to still be my favourite holiday; thus far. 

I was highly amazed to reconnect with souls that I had previously encountered and even more-so privileged to share so many special moments with individuals who have touched my heart in the past; as well as, those who touched my soul, in the present moments that we exchanged with each other.

There is much little value in the appreciation of the experience of human exploration and the development of the energetic connectivity of the soul. We need to form a deeper, more soulful sense of encountering one another, in order for our forces as a species to penetrate and surpass the negativity that we fight so hard against (most of us, I hope), every day of our complacent existence.

This video is so beautifully composed, because it was created by two beautiful souls who deserve for their everlasting happiness to remain unharmed by the fear of that which is unknown. I feel privileged to have been in their presence :)

Salute, Yair and Danielle. Toda Raba for the music :)

Best Love,
Khaleesi of the *UNIVERSE*/ GlassTableGirl x

P.S. THIS SONG WILL BE ON REPEAT! ALL DAY... ALL NIGHT!


No comments:

Post a Comment