Friday 31 January 2014

VIA BBC/ICECREAM!

I really love this song. Open your mind to new adventures. Music is the one!



When I think of my dreams to fulfil my destiny, it sometimes makes me wonder; if it really is possible. Every time I sense a slither of self-doubt, I simply listen to my heart and remember why I choose to listen to the wisdom encapsulated by its every-beat. The heart knows the truth. The truth that gives leverage to the infinite possibilities associated with 'freedom of choice' and 'capacity to act'. The capacity to fulfil your potential in this world and the ones that we have yet to conquer. It is difficult to hear the word of the soul, for the heart possesses a deafening voice that only those who dare to pursue its awakening (the voice), are privileged to hear. It is not always clear in its intentions, but the beauty in having conversations with your heart is that: they never end. We can only push ourselves as far as we want to in this life and the next. I am constantly in search of inspiration; whether it be from the "upper-class" gentleman who attends the same gym as I. Or the lady at the filling station who allows for us to exchange in brief moments of inspirational energy. Human interaction should have been classified as the eighth wonder of the world; I think more of us would be of a higher appreciation for it, than we are today. We need to have a deeper yearning for learning about each other, our desires, hopes and fears. The only way in which my dreams will fail to come true is if I stop believing in their fruition. The moment you stop believing in yourself, is the moment that you lose a sense of your self-worth and pride. If you 'believe and act as if it were impossible to fail', you will fail forward until you are able to succeed. 

They say that time waits for no man; yet, mankind created the concept of time. Manifest on your own. Engage with those who make your soul fly. Build from within.

Jummah Mubarak!

Best,
Khaleesi of the *UNIVERSE*

P.S. In case anyone was wondering: My dream-job is to be Pharrell Williams's personal chef... Watch this space, watch the throne!

No comments:

Post a Comment