Tuesday 3 December 2013

 
BANG OF THE DAY!
 
 
 
 
 1. If you love your bacon
2. If you are in Cape Town, South Africa
3. If you are strolling up Kloof street
 
PLEASE do not hesitate to indulge in one of the best breakfast croissants ever.
Manna restaurant is situated atop Kloof Street (The extension of Long Street), Cape Town.
I went to this restaurant with a few close friends and family in December last year and OH BOY WAS IT THE ONE!
 
As some may know, I am a pescatarian (I only eat fish... I still do not know why this is a classification, but you know how people are.) and this is the meal that one of my friends had:
 
A lightly toasted croissant, filled with Camembert, a poached egg, a rasher of bacon and fresh herbs. The meal is finished off with a home-made basil pesto, that is out of this world.
 
4. If you are a vegetarian, Muslim, Jewish or 'Other', ask for the meal without bacon :)
 
 
Bon Appetit :)
Khaleesi of the *Universe*

 
P.S. R.I.P Paul Walker... What a handsome legend you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment