Friday 6 December 2013

DEIN KAMPF!

"I AM AN AFRICAN"!





A love letter to a Forefather of the Universe:

Let the tears fall free,
for freedom is who you are.
Do not let death make you fear,
for fear is unbecoming.

Love to the extent of your soul,
let it penetrate beyond your realms.
Be strong in your conviction,
for you are the only one.

Feel the beat of the earth's flow as you rise to ultimate height
Feel the spirit of a nation that has been silenced by your freight

Amazing grace, your grace is one so true.
Amazing grace, I am so thankful to have known you.

To indulge in your glory, many-a-time I have dreamed.
To experience the pleasure, pure luck, I do believe.
A blessing, undisguised. Enlightenment through thine eyes.

Fly high in your beauty. Always remember you are loved. 
Be happy that you are Godly, please protect us from above.

Heaven has awaited thee, for centuries and a day. 
Elated that you are free at last. At peace, that you are sane. 

The Universe has a holy ancestor, a path he walks so clear.
Thank you, FOR WE ARE AFRICAN;
The greatest treasure, one can bare .

You made me feel safe. You made me feel bright.
You are a pillar of strength and forever a shining light!

I love you forever. 
You live in my soul. 
'til I too leave this world...
When the darkness turns back to gold.





Robala ka kgotso, Ntate Rolihlahla Madiba. Rre go leboga tota. O re file mmatla a badimo. 
O re ratile, o lerato!

July 18th 1918 - December 5th 2013 (Long Live the King).

Best,
Khaleesi Ipeleng x

P.S. "If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart."Nelson Mandela 

No comments:

Post a Comment