Friday 13 April 2012


His Queen of Hearts.

 


Suppressed by the love we wish to express.
The time is now
To go forth or bow.
In another lifetime
Our soul's entertwined.
In the time that is now, we are truly undefined.

I stand here, bare, telling you to make me yours.
I sit amongst the masses.
I remain bored.
I refuse to whore.
'Working together we can do more'
No other can compare.
Your touch. Your smell. Your kiss. Your gentle hair.

What is the cause
Of this yearning to be yours?
  
Into me, you enter
United we rock.
Inspriring my soul. I choose you, of all my stock.
Without our reign, there can be no rules.
So finely erased by time spent together..
So finely determined by our time apart.

Let me be
Forever Thine.
For it is forever, that I want you as mine.
To see your face. Our love to embrace.
To close our eyes; await our surprise.

In love
Eternally we shall grow.
For our growing love, we do not allow for show.

Best Love.
Queen Ipel of the *UNIVERSE*/GlassTableGirl x

No comments:

Post a Comment