Tuesday 3 April 2012

MY PURPOSE!

I took some time last night to meditate into my centre. I sat, in my candle-lit room and meditated for fifty-five minutes. The setting was trop (too) romantic, it looked like someone was about to make love in a few minutes. Ha!



I took this time to listen to myself (VERY IMPORTANT TASK). I listened to my thoughts, thoroughly. I listened to my breathing pattern and made sure that it was consistent. I listened to my soul, which made me realise my purpose in this UNIVERSE. MOST IMPORTANTLY: I PRAYED. I prayed to God, Allah, the Gods of Love, The Gods of the Sun and the Moon; and all the many higher beings that control the beautiful elements of our worlds. I know that I am 'young', but I pride myself in the articulation of self and in the precision and definition of individual purpose.



My purpose, as I have always known it to be, is more clear to me now. This time taken, helped me to ascertain my goal and mission in life.



SIMPLY PUT, MY PURPOSE IS:



To feed the HUMAN MIND, through WRITTEN STIMULATION, the BODY, through CULINARY ARTISTRY and the SOUL, through SPIRITUAL ENLIGHTENMENT. MY PURPOSE IS TO LOVE!



I am on a mission to reconnect our souls and souls encountered. As we stand, we stand as the dividends of society. We struggle to find the core of our happiness and the fulfilment of our lives. We always find ourselves questioning our need for more. MORE WHAT?



I believe that with the focus of all of my energies and abilities; the mental strength to exercise and the balance of MY stillness and time, I too shall be completely freed from the constraints of the human race.



Have you discovered your purpose?



Bisous tous les jours,
Queen Ipel of the *UNIVERSE*/GlassTableGirl x



P.S. Do not get it twisted... The fastest will not live longest... We are all on par in this life and the next!

2 comments: