Thursday 26 April 2012

'Ke Thabile go Rasa'


Thabile Rasa is a legendary musician from Cape Town, South Africa.
Not only is she beautiful and talented, but she too is multilingual (Setswana, isiZulu, Cantanese, English and French, to name a few).
She is one of those humble starts that shines, not too brightly, in amogst the shadows of others. DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS LADY, she will kill your flow, one time! She has recently composed a mix that simply blows me away.
I feel like a proud father!

When I first listended to the mix, I did not want it to end!

Watch this space for more on the brilliance of Thabile
(Ha ha, I think we are on a first-name basis now...).
The real question we need to ask ourselves is...
KE MANG THABILE RASA? (WHO IS THABILE RASA?)

Gros bisous ma soeur! Nous allons de l'avant!
Queen Ipel of the *UNIVERSE*/GlassTableGirl x

P.S. 'I know I want to utter/But when I do I stutter/ c, c, c, Can we connect on a conscious level brother?'' - Thabile Rasa, C'est Bien Comme Ca

No comments:

Post a Comment