Thursday 24 May 2012

Immortality


I have been going through a transitional phase in my life. You know, it is only when we start to grow, in our growth, that we become eternally thorough in the discovery of self.

I was speaking to a gentleman yesterday who enlightened me about the Kundalini Energy concept. Basically, this is the connection of you third eye, which is situated in your brain. This is the subconscious eye that sees through the conscious world that we live in and allows for us to feel a sense of attraction towards the ultimate form of self. How though, I asked him, do we tap into this energy? We need to acquire complete mind control. Tap into your thoughts and feel your path. See the light that shines within and allow for it to be the leader of your soul's existence. I have been doing some spiritual research over the past couple of months and I have found that my favourite form of listening to myself is through the art of meditation.

At first, I found meditation to be a bit uncontrolled, but it was when I truly focused on the presence within me that I became overwhelmed by the symbiotic energies that fulfil my being. I too strive to create a more balanced, reciprocal relationship with these energies in order to preserve my core. The more I tap into my sense of living, the more I realise how happy I truly am. I have sole control of my direction and it is only me who can allow for my imagination to come to life.

I have taken the lead in controlling the aspects of my life that are in my hands and the rest... Hopefully that will fall into place. I have never been more certain of my end result, that I am today and the fact that I woke up from my sleep this morning is proof enough that there is so much more to push for in this life and the next. I will live eternally in grace, love and joy.

'... And I will stand for my dream if I can/Symbol of my faith in who I am...'

BOM DIA!
Khaleesi Ipeleng x

P.S. 'I have found a dream that must come true/Every ounce of me must see it through... Immortality, I'll make my journey through eternity/I'll keep a memory of you and me... Inside'
- Celine Dion 'Immortality'

No comments:

Post a Comment