Thursday 3 May 2012

Secret Garden




You know how YouTube always has these 'silly' advertisements that one may skip after 5 seconds?
Well, I was YouTubing a certain Space Jam, when I came across this advert. My automatic response was to scroll to and click on the 'skip ad' tab, but I was genuinely captivated by everything that I saw.

Mi guesta muchos! (I like it a lot!)
This ad, trumped the initial jam that I was going to post. BIG TIME!
I was mostly drawn in by the song and then I looked up and saw, only beauty.
Versailles, Girls, Fashion and most importantly, the Manacured Scenery.
If anyone could tell me name of the song in this advert, as well as, that of the artist, I will make you a sandwich :)

Direction by: Inez & Vinoodh

Gros bisous!
Khaleesi Ipel of the *UNIVERSE*/GlassTableGirl x

P.S. One day, we too, shall run about La Chateau de Versailles. (The Palace of Versailles)



No comments:

Post a Comment