Wednesday 30 May 2012

Word of the day

'I have been doing so much back and forth talking about life, love, humanity, spirituality, relations and society.  I've just watched spirit molecule; which got me thinking so much more. I'm getting so curious about life and its fulfilment capacity. There is so much out there to learn and experience and I am feeling the need to do exactly that! Always! And without procrastination in my life; which sometimes makes me feel as if I am sleep-walking through life and not actively living it! I even wrote myself notes and I plan on being more proactive about experiencing valuable, life changing moments! I need to do this now! I can't keep threatening to live my life... I just gotta live it!
We fly together friend. I wouldn't be a good friend if I didn't share with you. This is the whole reason that we come into contact with other beings. To share, grow and unify!'

- Ms. Dionne Mankazana

SAY WORD!
Khaleesi Ipel of the *UNIVERSE*

P.S. She's a keeper, this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment