Monday 28 May 2012

The Muse Partie Deux


This meal is dedicated to one of my favourite people in the world. Ms. Dionne Mankazana. There is nobody who I enjoy making food with more than this chick. I love playing with her in the kitchen and in life in general. Thanks for being one of my most enlightening influences my muse x


STEP 1 

I started off with my bread. Remember I taught you how to make the rosemary bread by: Spreading some olive oil on the bread and sprinkling some rosemary across the face. Bake this in the oven for approximately 8 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.


STEP 2

Saute some bacon (shredded of fat), onions, mushrooms and tomato in some olive oil, water, fresh garlic and fresh ginger. Add some medium curry powder and some dried parsley. I took the liberty of adding some freshly squeezed lemon juice into my pan.




STEP 3

Add one and a half cups of fresh cream to your pan and allow for this to simmer for approximately 12 minutes. DO NOT LET THIS DRY OUT OR BURN!...

...As you can see... I almost did exactly that... Wheeeew!


TIME TO LAY YOUR MEAL :)

Spread some mayo or any other bread spread of your choice onto each slice of toasted rosemary. I chose to add some chilli to my sandwich, but I know some people are just not that strong.
I also added some sliced mozzarella to my version because without cheese, we would be unhappy all round :)



Pour Elle et Lui Partie Deux - His and Hers Part Two


Bon Appetit!
Khaleesi Ipeleng of the *UNIVERSE*

P.S. 'Either lov' me or lemme alone... Either lov' me or lemme alone!' - Already Home, Jay-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment