Tuesday 29 May 2012

NON SAIS (DON'T KNOW)


Do you ever feel that you are trapped in a head space, whereby you are at a slight stand still between one level of your life and another? I believe that this (head space) is one of slight anxiety between moving into the next stream of consciousness and the stagnancy of your 'limited' capabilities. I call them limited because I think that we are so used to the ideas that we visualise every day, that they have somewhat lost their essence; due to the fact that we allow ourselves to live in a state of confirmation that is dictated by the confirmation of others. We need to acknowledge the expansion of our minds and our ability to conduct the intricacies of such minds in a way that allows our visualisation to be the point of focus; as opposed to it being the influence of a generalised finding of any essence within the 'simplistic' aspects of life.

Take for example the routine of having to always prepare for the worst, (I dislike it when people say this to me, now that I truly think about it), as being something which is completely absent from our thought process. I believe that if we were to strive towards the excellence of intelligent living, then we would not necessarily express this lack of vitality to solidify our position in society and societies alike. Everyone wants to make it. Everybody wants to do better for the nature of their close surrounding and for those closely connected to them. I think we often doubt the power of mind control and that of the mind itself. We are bound by these conformities which i think in a way deter us from outward thinking. Not everyone fits this description, but I mention this within the realm of personal experience and human interaction which we encounter on a daily basis.

In the beginning, it was a fighting war against self to do better. Our predecessors were of the fighting spirit that, then, was determined by those who make it and those who do not. That is in my view, the ultimate sacrifice. The world is still a place which is to improve itself ten-fold. I am so happy to be a part of an experience, that allows me to determine and identify self first, but in an unselfish way. One saying which I love from the Bible, is 'Seek and ye shall find...Ask and ye shall receive'. This speaks such truth to me because I think that we all tend to carry a sense of pride, some more than others, that shuts us off slightly from portraying the most common of human qualities. We sometimes disregard the reciprocal nature of words and the actions that they describe. By divine law and in the law of our everyday lives, people have certain rights and duties towards each other and it is our responsibility to respect each other in this light.

A relationship is defined as the way in which two or more concepts, objects, or people are connected, or the state of being connected; which comes hard to exercise by the individual. The maintenance of that connectivity, which is often damaged by error or material mistake, is difficult to uphold. I find that a large number of people are looking out for self, in a selfish way. I know a lot of us believe in karma, but what is karma in its pure definition? I think that is up to the individual to determine. Sometimes when people speak about karma, it sounds like a commercial for an advert, selling you 'Hollywood scripts' worth of ways in which to conduct yourself like a boomerang. I don't know. I have not quite settled myself with the ideas and philosophies of karma. The people of Hindu and Buddhist descent describe karma as the sum of a person's actions, in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their destiny or fate, following as effect from cause.

I am aware of the many energies around me, as I carry my energy around the world. I want to be able to attract the most beautiful of energies to help me build a strength which is exponentially greater. Greater than you, greater than me. As I deduce the idea of karma, I begin to realise that I am  moving towards being in full alignment with its definition. I believe that there is something about the absorption of ideas and movements that allows for one to reach ones true form of becoming. It is interesting to see how people react to different circumstances and how souls alike somehow find each other. At the end of the day, that is what we live for right? To find the one who fits within the parameters of our evaluations.

I think that in order tho find that one, one needs to experience the idea of being the one. We are so concerned with the chase, that we often forget how important it is to be one with self. To have control of your existence is one of the many gifts that God, Allah, all of our Parents, the higher beings who contribute towards the sustenance of life, have handed to us. We should rather illuminate from within and chase the success of proud internalisation. These words, proud internalisation, engrave a sense of gratitude in my being. This, coupled with mind control are some of the most simply granted, yet difficulty maintained, human qualities. We often forget how it feels to be still and how to be at peace. Clarity of the soul is as important as any substitution of dietary cleansers and supplements. Why would you choose to supplement something, over which you have the power to naturally control?

There are so many questions to be answered in this regard and as I grow spiritually, mentally and emotionally I am happy with the fact that I have made myself aware of these queries, from listening and engaging gregariously with people who have come into my life. Some of them have been at random and have had the ability to inspire me from the stroke of interaction. At the end of the day we, as a people, are responsible for the outcome of our community. Ask yourself, before you draw parallel thought with the thought of others, how will I benefit from here? This is not in a competitive manner, rather a genuine one. That is the ultimate enrichment of success. The ability to reach a level of ingenuity that continuously surpasses your conditioned levels of experiencing alternative thought.

I would like you to reach out to the sunlight. Feel its heat and embrace the energy that it feeds to your soul. Seriously, next time you are in the sun, close your eyes, look up towards the sun and take the slowest and deepest breath you are able to in that moment. The sensation of the energy that infiltrates every focal point of your system is but amazing. You should learn to appreciate the idea of living.
In the end... It is only you.

Bisous tous les jours
Queen Ipel of the *Universe*/ GlassTable Girl x

P.S. 'Foresight is the epitome of thought' - Unknown.

3 comments:

  1. I found this to be an interesting read, great content. However, I struggled to follow you all the way,the flight of ideas made it a convoluted post and difficult to fully understand the point you are trying to make. We often work out the rationale of our opinions while in a spirited discussion with others. Often, the leap from “something I think” to “something I say” helps to prune away flaws in logic, expose weak reasoning, and unearth thoughts that need a bit more incubation. Very keen to discuss the above post next time I see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for your response Gino. I believe the main point herewith is that we need to start digging deeper into our souls in order to become fully aware of the power we have as individuals. People are so quick to align themselves with each other (in thought, physical being and spriritual connectivity) without fully recognising that we compromise so much of self, in order to fulfill the stringent 'norms' that society has presented to us... These norms have become idolised, so much so, that we have become oblivious to their existence in our lives. We need to search for 'a better me' in order to create a'a better us'... I look forward to our next encounter and the extension of this conversation... Am I making more sense?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That makes much more sense and I couldn't agree with you more. I think the biggest challenge is to understand why people choose to compromise so much of self in order to fulfill the stringent 'norms' that society has presented to us... I quote one my favourite novelists, Ayn Rand, in illustrating my understanding of the cultural milieu faced by modern society:

    “Yes, this is an age of moral crisis. What is morality, you ask.
    Judgement to distinguish right and wrong, vision to see the truth, and courage to act upon it, dedication to that which is good, integrity to stand by the good at any price.

    The greatest guilt of today is that of people who accept collectivism by moral default; the people who seek protection from the necessity of taking a stand, by refusing to admit to themselves the nature of that which they are accepting; the people who support plans specifically designed to achieve serfdom, but hide behind the empty assertion that they are lovers of freedom, with no concrete meaning attached to the word; the people who believe that the content of ideas need not be examined, that principles need not be defined, and that facts can be eliminated by keeping one's eyes shut. They expect, when they find themselves in a world of bloody ruins and concentration camps, to escape moral responsibility by wailing: "But I didn't mean this!”

    Listen to what is being preached today. Look at everyone around us. You've wondered why they suffer, why they seek happiness and never find it. If any man stopped and asked himself whether he's ever held a truly personal desire, he'd find the answer. He'd see that all his wishes, his efforts, his dreams, his ambitions are motivated by other men. He's not really struggling even for material wealth, but for the second-hander's delusion - prestige. A stamp of approval, not his own. He can find no joy in the struggle and no joy when he has succeeded. He can't say about a single thing: 'This is what I wanted because I wanted it, not because it made my neighbors gape at me'. Then he wonders why he's unhappy.”

    ReplyDelete