Wednesday 12 June 2013

El Amor Es Un Acto De Fe.
- Love Is An Act of Faith.

 
What lies beneath my soul
Is transpired through my mind.
What encourages my heart to grow
Is transpired through my eyes.
What conveys: the meaning of being alive
Is transpired through my dreams.
What makes me who I am
Is transparent; in that I am free.
 

What gives to me, the idea: that my love shall prevail?
What takes away the hurt? 
That, my faith shall unveil.
What purpose do I serve, in allowing another
To be mine forever, to be my only lover?
In love, we shall grow
In love, we shall be
My faith, I give unto you.
For only you can set my soul free.
 

I captured this image during my most recent stay at home, in Cape Town.
I wonder who the people in the sky could be.
Does making love in a hot-air balloon solidify one's position in the 'Mile-High Club'?

Best,
Khaleesi of the *Universe* x

P.S. It has been a while since I last wrote a poetic piece.
I hope that you enjoyed the read!

No comments:

Post a Comment