Tuesday 25 June 2013


TOO SICK!

I REALLY HOPE THAT THEY START TOURING SOON!
 
Here is the official Music Video for 'Doin' it Right'



 

If you recall, the other week, I wrote a piece on 'The Robots'. For those of you who are unaware, this is a French House band which is made of a duo of brilliance. Daft Punk have really nailed it this time. I know that some of my favourite songs from previous albums such as: Music Sounds Better with You, Something About Us, Primetime of Your Life and Emotion are untouchable.
 
 
THIS SONG, IS HOWEVER, RIGHT UP THERE WITH SOME OF MY FAVOURITES and this band is surely moving up to the top spot in my list of top five bands, which includes:
 
Coldplay, N.E.R.D., Red Hot Chilli Peppers and what used to be U2 :)
 
 
F*CKIN' AMAZING I TELL YOU!
 
Best,
Khaleesi x
 
P.S. 'People are often afraid of things that sound new' - Daft Punk
 


No comments:

Post a Comment