Thursday 20 June 2013

FORGET ME NOT!
 
 
Forget Me not
Forget Me never
Forget Me now
Forget Me forever
 
For I have forgotten
What it is to love You
Forgetting you is easy
For my Heart knows the Truth
 
Forget I was there
I ever held on
For you forgot the bliss we shared
In forgetting You are Wrong
 
Forget I would have loved you
Forget I ever did
Forget you were Blessed to Touch Me
Forget you misunderstood
 
Forget my Kiss
Forget my Smile
Look through my Soul
You will see I and I
 
For you forgot about the Love
Transpired through my Soul
On the day that you remember
Your time, will be of mold
 
A distant memory, Insha'Allah you shall be
For you Tortured my Soul
In your perplexed complacency
 
The day that you forgot me
My Soul again felt bright
Of the worthiness of my Heart
Which has forbidden you from its Light
 
In my dreams
Your face has disappeared
I wake up in Ecstasy
Forgetting the time I feared
 
Forget Me Not
Forget Me Never
For you will always Remember
You should have Loved Me Forever.
 
Best,
Khaleesi x
 
P.S. Why settle for a Prince, when you walk amongst Kings. - Ipeleng Motuba.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment