Monday 10 June 2013

 NEVER FAIL TO TRY!
 
Last week, I was a very naughty girl and it felt so good.
I am always honest in my wrongdoings (no matter what the consequences may be). If I am at fault, what is the point in pretending that I am not? Today, I am giving thanks to my body for allowing me to indulge in way too much bread and cheese over the past six days. How many times can one eat a toasted cheese sandwich in a day? I am certain that I will definitely beat that record.
 
This past Saturday, a couple of mates and I grabbed some take-away pizzas at a hidden restaurant in Craighall Park, Johannesburg, called: Modo Mio. The pizzas are to die for! We ordered two large pizzas and the three of us scoffed them down as if God said: 'Okay gals, this is your last meal ever'. We complained of our over-indulgence, but like I said... It felt so good!
 
When I arrived home, about thirty minutes later, my stomach coerced my mind into directing its energy towards my motor system; hence, propelling me to prepare myself, not one, but two PIZZA SANDWICHES. For those of you who do not know this, a pizza sandwich is bread on cheese... I mean cheese on bread (... I feel dizzy just thinking about it...), which has been baked in the oven.
 
Alas, my body has told me that it is time to balance out my insane intake of bread and cheese last week. To add insult to injury, I have not run in six days, so I am going to have to put in the extra work this week, otherwise I will fall off until the Summertime. It is difficult to motivate yourself to exercise in Winter; yet, we all want our winter bodies to replicate our summer bodies.
 
This week, I am going to be concentrating on a semi-raw cleanse, which will allow for the regulation of my digestive system to rule once again.
 
 I prepared a light lunch snack which consisted of Provita bites. These were: Provita crackers, topped with:
1. Hummus, Tomato, onion and mushroom salsa and Avocado.
2. Hummus, Tomato, onion and mushroom salsa and scrambled egg-whites. I finished off these delectable treats by topping them with some finely torn spinach
 
As soon as I took the first bite, my body instantaneously recognised that I AM BACK IN ACTION.
 
Correct your bodies, where you have done them wrong. Indulge in raw eating, yoga practice and cardio exercise such as running. Sometimes, such concepts seem so foreign to me, because of the mental discipline behind their practise. With every new dawn, comes the freedom to keep on pushing myself to my ultimate form of being and the road has only just opened its way for me to fulfill my destiny. Elevate yourselves and never allow anyone to prevent you from reaching your ultimate sense of self-worth. Only you can make your dream life come true.
 
 
 
PEACE
 


 
MID-DAY MUNCHIES!
 
 
Provita Bites :)




LOVE
 



 
Best,
Khaleesi x
 
To my love - I see myself in seeing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment